Our ASD & Disability sessions are dedicated less busy sessions with appropriate sound and lighting, perfect for those with special educational needs or Autism Spectrum Disorders to give Flip Out a try. Physical Activity on trampolines can drastically improve the lives and behaviors of children and adults with ASD Every SUNDAY - R125 gets you in!
Trampoline use, also called Rebound Therapy can deliver positive changes in:
- Acquiring new motor skills
- Improving their balance, coordination and head control
- Develop muscle strength and burning calories to stave off weight gain.
- Promote stable posture and increase stamina
- Provide a great sense of fun and well being.
- And allowing siblings to join in with the trampoline fun can also help to provide huge social benefits to children with Autism or Asperger’s Syndrome.