YOU ARE ABOUT TO PARTICIPATE IN AN ACTIVITY WHICH CARRIES A RISK OF INJURY OR DEATH.
YOU MUST READ THESE SITE RULES IN ORDER TO MINIMISE YOUR RISK OF SERIOUS INJURY OR
Taking part in an activity:
- All participants must not participate in any Activities (as defined in point
1.1 of Flip Out UK’s terms and conditions) or use any equipment provided by Flip Out SA unless they
have undertaken Flip Out SA’s safety and induction procedures and processes in relation to the
relevant Activities and/or equipment.
- All participants must comply with the height, weight and age restrictions specified by Flip Out SA.
Please see points 2.4 and 2.5 of the Flip Out SA terms and conditions for further details of this.
- All participants must not participate in any Activities if they are pregnant, have a heart condition
or wear a plaster cast.
- Participants will at all times wear any required protective equipment, such as Flip Out jumping
socks, whilst participating in any Activities.
- Participants will remove all jewellery, as well as any sharp or valuable objects (e.g. keys, mobile
phones etc.) from their pockets, before participating in any Activities.
- Participants will not eat or drink whilst participating in any Activities.
- Participants will at all times only carry out Activities that are within their skill level and of which
they are able to retain control at all times.
- Participants will not at any time attempt to wrestle, play rough or double bounce on any
trampoline (jump on the same trampoline as another user so as to bounce them higher).
- Participants will not attempt to climb, sit on or dismantle any safety apparatuses, including
without limitation, any walls, netting and padding.
- If trampolining, participants will only seek to bounce and land on either their current or
immediately adjacent trampoline.
- Participants will only rest in the designated seating and rest areas.
Supervision If you are 18 years old or older [and do not lack capacity] you will be personally
(a) your own safety and following these Site Rules and any advice or direction given by any Flip Out
Centurion personnel; and
(b) the safety of any participants whom you have named in the Flip Out Waiver and ensuring that
they have read, understood and will adhere to the Site Rules and any advice or directions given by
any Flip Out Centurion personnel.